To: All Vendors
Effective 6/1/2013, Hajoca Corporation is moving all vendor payments to ACH (Automated Clearing House). This decision was made in light of continuing postal service issues, the increased cost of paper check processing, as well as the additional benefits it will provide to both Hajoca and our valued vendors.
Benefits to you include:
- Accelerated availability of funds
- Elimination of late payments due to mail delivery issues
- Reduction of administration and operating expenses
- Better cash management forecasting
- Certainty of delivery
- Reduction in check fraud
- Improved business relationships
Please complete this form and return to the fax or email address listed at the bottom of the form. Please contact us (@ firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately if you are unable to comply with this request so that payments are not delayed.