Effective Date: 2/12/2020
PRIVACY STATEMENT/YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are having trouble viewing or accessing this Statement or need it made available to you in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a California resident, please click here for more information about your specific privacy rights.
Hajoca Corporation (“Hajoca,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) collects and processes information about you as described in this Privacy Statement (“Statement”). Hajoca is committed to protecting the privacy of those with whom it interacts. This Statement contains details about how we collect, use, and share with third parties Personal Information that we obtain from and about you. Please read this Statement carefully.
Applicability: This Statement does not apply to job applicants or our employees.
Whenever you interact with us on behalf of another individual or entity, such as by providing or accessing Personal Information about another individual, you represent that your interactions and exchanges comply with applicable data protection laws. You shall have sole responsibility for any violation of applicable laws as a result of a failure to obtain any necessary consent from such individual.
Changes: We may update this Statement from time to time. The current Statement will be effective when posted. Please check this Statement periodically for updates. If any of the changes are unacceptable to you, you should cease interacting with us. When required under applicable law, we will notify you of any changes to this Statement by posting an update on this website.
- Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you and how you interact with us in the following ways:
- Directly From You. We may collect Personal Information you provide to us directly, such as when you contact us through our website, interact with us in person, sign up for offers or newsletters, communicate with us, place or customize orders, or sign up for an account or other services.
- Automatically Through Cookies and Other Technologies. We may collect information about how you use our website or otherwise interact with us online automatically, such as IP address, information about your device, internet usage, browsing preferences, website activity, and other technical information when you interact with us online.
- From Third Parties. We may collect Personal Information from third parties, such as service and content providers, business partners, companies that provide or sell lists of potential business customers, or from others interacting with us.
- From Public Sources. We may collect information about you from public sources such as government entities that maintain public records or information you submit in public forums.
We may combine information that we receive from the various sources described in this Statement, including third party sources and public sources, and use or disclose it for the purposes identified below.
- Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Identifiers and other information you provide, such as name, email address, physical address, telephone number, account number or name and password, and device identifiers (e.g., cookie IDs and IP address).
- Financial information, such as your credit card or debit card number, credit related information, bank account number, or any other financial information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with and use of the website or mobile applications. For more information, see Section 5.
- Geolocation information, such as longitude and latitude from your IP address.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information, such as video recordings of our premises or call recordings.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences.
- How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to provide our website to you; register and administer accounts; provide products and services requested; provide customer support; diagnose, repair and track service and product quality issues; communicate with you about your product, service, or subscription; authenticate account users; verify eligibility for certain programs or benefits; to respond to requests, complaints, and inquiries; and otherwise facilitate your relationship with us.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to evaluate or audit the usage, performance and safety of our products and services; evaluate and improve the quality of our products and services and design new products and services; operate our website and customize the content; internal research and analytics purposes; display or evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising or marketing efforts; evaluate and improve the quality of your interactions with us; catalog your responses to surveys or questionnaires; or maintain internal business records.
- For legal, safety or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements; protect ours and our users’ safety, property or rights; and detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- For marketing, such as for contextual ad customization or to market our products or services or those of our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties. We may use Personal Information we collect to send you newsletters, surveys, questionnaires, promotions, or information about events. You can unsubscribe to our email marketing via the link in the email or by contacting us using the information below in Section 10.
We may use anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated information for any legal purpose.
- How We Share Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with the categories of recipients described below:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share information within our group of companies, which includes parents, corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, and other companies that share common ownership for the purposes described above.
- Service providers. We may share information with service providers that help us perform our business functions, including completing a transaction you request or supporting our relationship with you, such as IT providers, accountants, logistics providers, analytics companies, and marketing providers.
- Business partners. We may share information with business partners to complete transactions that you request or for their own marketing, research, or analytics purposes.
- For legal, security, or safety purposes. We may share information with third parties like law enforcement or other government agencies to comply with law or legal requirements; to enforce or apply our Terms of Site Use and other agreements; and to protect ours, our users’, or third parties’ rights, property or safety.
- In connection with a corporate transaction. If we, or some or all of our assets, are merged with or acquired by another entity, including through a sale or in connection with a bankruptcy, we will share your Personal Information with that entity.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We also collect information (or permit third parties to directly collect information on our website), via cookies, web beacons, pixels, tags or other tracking technologies, such as your Internet Service Provider and IP address, the date and time you access our website, the pages you accessed while visiting our website, and the Internet address from which you accessed our website. Some cookies exist only during a single session and some are persistent over multiple sessions over time. We use these technologies to remember user preferences, maximize the performance of our website and services, provide you with offers that may be of interest to you, measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns and to personalize online content. These cookies and other technologies may be used to track you across devices.
Some browsers have incorporated Do Not Track (“DNT”) preferences. Most of these features, when turned on, send signals to the website you are visiting that you do not wish to have information about your online searching and browsing activities collected and used. As there is not yet a common agreement about how to interpret DNT signals, we do not honor DNT signals from website browsers at this time. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. If you refuse or delete cookies, some of our website functionality may be impaired. If you change computers, devices, or browsers, or use multiple computers, devices, or browsers, and delete your cookies, you may need to repeat this process for each computer, device, or browser. Please refer to your browser’s Help instructions to learn more about how to manage cookies and the use of other tracking technologies.
- Data Security
We maintain reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure or use.
- Children’s Privacy
Our website is intended for individuals 16 years of age and older. The website is not directed at, marketed to, nor intended for, children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from children under 16 years of age. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us at the address below, and we will take immediate steps to delete the information.
- External Links
Our website may contain links to external sites or other online services that we do not control, including those embedded in third party advertisements or sponsor information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and data collection policies for such third-party services. You should consult the privacy statements of those third-party services for details.
- Contact Info/Your Choices
If you have questions regarding this Statement, please contact us at:
MAIL: CCPA Compliance, 2001 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email or by contacting us using the information above.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California residents who interact with us outside of business-to-business transactions may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), which are described below. CCPA also requires us to disclose what categories of Personal Information we have disclosed for a business purpose and/or sold in the previous 12 months. We disclosed all of the categories of Personal Information listed above in Section 2 for a business purpose in the past 12 months.
Your Rights: California residents may exercise the following rights, subject to certain legal limitations, via our webform at https://www.hajoca.com/ccpa-rights/, emailing us at CCPAinquiry@hajoca.com, or by visiting one of our California locations to make a request in person.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request information about the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information, the purposes for collecting the Personal Information, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information, and the purpose for which we shared your Personal Information (“Categories Report”). You may also request information about the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you (“Specific Pieces Report”). You may also specifically request information about any third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You may request this information using the contact information above.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
Verification: In order to process requests, we will need to obtain information to locate you in our records or verify your identity depending on the nature of the request. If you are submitting a request on behalf of a household, we will need to verify each member of the household in the manner set forth here. For a Right to Know Specific Pieces Report, we will request name, address, and Hajoca business address with which you’ve done business, and seek a signed declaration, under penalty of perjury, to verify your identity. For a Right to Know Categories Report, we will request name, address, and Hajoca business address with which you’ve done business to verify your identity. For a Right to Delete request, we will request name, and the Hajoca business address with which you’ve done business to verify your identity. For a Right to Opt Out request, we will request your email address in order to make sure we opt out the correct person.
Authorized Agents: You may use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you are making any of the requests above through an authorized agent, we will request written authorization from you and will seek to verify you as described above or we will accept a legal Power of Attorney under the California Probate Code to the authorized agent. If you are an authorized agent, use the webform and upload documentation demonstrating you have authority to exercise rights on the consumer’s behalf.
Timing: We will process Right to Opt Out requests within 15 days. We will respond to Requests to Delete and Requests to Know within 45 days, unless we need more time in which case we will notify you and may take up to 90 days total to respond to your request.
This Statement was last updated on February 12th, 2020.