Effective Date: 01/01/2023
*Last Updated: 06/13/23
PRIVACY STATEMENT / YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are having trouble viewing or accessing this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) or need it made available to you in an alternative format, please contact CCPAinquiry@hajoca.com
If you are a California resident or California job applicant, please click here for more information about your specific privacy rights.
Hajoca Corporation (“Hajoca,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) collects and processes information about you as described in this Statement. Hajoca is committed to protecting the privacy of those with whom it interacts. This Statement contains details about how we collect, use, and share with third parties information reasonably related to a specific individual (“Personal Information”). Please read this Statement carefully.
Applicability: This Statement does not apply to job applicants or our personnel.
Whenever you interact with us on behalf of another individual or entity, such as by providing or accessing Personal Information about another individual, you represent that your interactions and exchanges comply with applicable data protection laws. You shall have sole responsibility for any violation of applicable laws as a result of a failure to obtain any necessary consent from such individual.
Changes: We may update this Statement from time to time. The current Statement will be effective when posted. Please check this Statement periodically for updates. If any of the changes are unacceptable to you, you should cease interacting with us. When required under applicable law, we will notify you of any changes to this Statement by posting an update on this website.
1. Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you and how you interact with us in the following ways:
- Directly From You. We may collect Personal Information you provide to us directly, such as when you contact us through our websites, interact with us in person, sign up for offers or newsletters, communicate with us, place or customize orders, or sign up for an account or other services.
- Automatically Through Cookies and Other Technologies. We may collect information about how you use our websites or otherwise interact with us online automatically, such as IP address, information about your device, internet usage, browsing preferences, website activity, and other technical information when you interact with us online.
- From Third Parties. We may collect Personal Information from third parties, such as service and content providers, business partners, companies that provide or sell lists of potential business customers, or from others interacting with us.
- From Public Sources. We may collect information about you from public sources such as government entities that maintain public records or information you submit in public forums.
We may combine information that we receive from the various sources described in this Statement, including third party sources and public sources, and use or disclose it for the purposes identified below.
2. Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, physical address, telephone number, account number or name, and device identifiers (e.g., cookie IDs and IP address).
- Records about you, such as your account settings; the content, timing, and method of communications you have with us, such as calls and emails; your signatures; and your preferences (including marketing and purchasing preferences).
- Commercial information, such as products you have purchased or may have an interest in, your credit card or debit card number, credit related information, bank account number, or any other commercial or financial information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your interactions with and use of our websites or mobile applications.
- Non-precise geolocation information, such as your approximate location based on your IP address.
- Audio, electronic, visual, or sensory information, such as video recordings of our premises or call recordings.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as job title, organization, location, professional affiliations, and other professional information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to provide our websites to you; register and administer accounts; provide products and services requested; provide customer support; diagnose, repair and track service and product quality issues; communicate with you about your product, service, or subscription; authenticate account users; verify eligibility for certain programs or benefits; to respond to requests, complaints, and inquiries; and otherwise facilitate your relationship with us.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to evaluate or audit the usage, performance and safety of our products and services; evaluate and improve the quality of our products and services and design new products and services; operate our websites and customize the content; internal research and analytics purposes; display or evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising or marketing efforts; evaluate and improve the quality of your interactions with us; catalog your responses to surveys or questionnaires; or maintain internal business records.
- For legal, safety or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements; protect ours and our users’ safety, property or rights; and detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- For marketing, such as for contextual ad customization or to market our products or services or those of our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties. We may use Personal Information we collect to send you newsletters, surveys, questionnaires, promotions, or information about events. You can unsubscribe to our email marketing via the link in the email or by contacting us using the information below in Section 9.
We may use anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated information for any legal purpose.
4. How We Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information to the categories of recipients described below:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries. We may disclose information within our group of companies, which includes parents, corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, and other companies that share common ownership for the purposes described above.
- Service providers. We may disclose information to service providers that help us perform our business functions, including completing a transaction you request or supporting our relationship with you, such as IT providers, logistics providers, analytics companies, and marketing providers.
- Professional consultants. We may disclose information to professional consultants, such as accountants, lawyers, financial advisors, and audit firms.
- Business partners. We may share information with business partners to complete transactions that you request. In such cases, these business partners may use your Personal Information for their own purposes. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices of our business partners.
- For legal, security, or safety purposes. We may disclose information to third parties, including law enforcement or other government agencies, to comply with law or legal requirements; to investigate and respond to claims made against us; to enforce or apply our Terms of Site Use and other agreements; and to protect ours, our users’, or third parties’ rights, property or safety.
- In connection with a corporate transaction. If we, or some or all of our assets, are merged with or acquired by another entity, including through a sale or in connection with a bankruptcy, we may disclose your Personal Information with entities involved in the transaction.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We collect information (or permit third parties to collect information) via cookies and other tracking technologies. The information we collect may include your Internet Service Provider, IP address, the date and time you access our websites, and the pages you accessed while visiting our websites. Some cookies exist only during a single session and some are persistent over multiple sessions over time. We use these technologies to remember user preferences and settings, understand how our websites are used, and maximize the performance of our websites and services. We may use these cookies and other technologies to track you across devices and over time.
Some browsers have incorporated Do Not Track (“DNT”) preferences. Most of these features, when turned on, send signals to the website you are visiting that you do not wish to have information about your online searching and browsing activities collected and used. As there is not yet a common agreement about how to interpret DNT signals, we do not honor DNT signals from website browsers at this time. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. If you refuse or delete cookies, some of our website functionality may be impaired. If you change computers, devices, or browsers, or use multiple computers, devices, or browsers, and delete your cookies, you may need to repeat this process for each computer, device, or browser. Please refer to your browser’s Help instructions to learn more about how to manage cookies and the use of other tracking technologies.
6. Data Security and Retention
We maintain reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure or use.
Your Personal Information will be retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we have outlined above unless we are required to do otherwise by applicable law. This includes retaining your Personal Information to provide you with the products or services you have requested and interact with you; maintain our business relationship with you; improve our business over time; ensure the ongoing legality, safety and security of our services and relationships; or otherwise in accordance with our internal retention procedures. We may retain your Personal Information in our systems and records after your relationship with us has ended in order to ensure adequate fulfillment of surviving provisions in terminated contracts or for other legitimate business purposes, such as to demonstrate our business practices and contractual obligations, provide you with information about our products and services, or comply with our legal obligations.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our websites are intended for individuals 18 years of age and older. The websites are not directed at, marketed to, nor intended for, children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from children under 18 years of age. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at the address below, and we will take immediate steps to delete the information.
8. External Links
Our websites may contain links to external sites or other online services that we do not control, including those embedded in third party advertisements or sponsor information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and data collection policies for such third-party services. You should consult the privacy statements of those third-party services for details.
9. Contact Info/Your Choices
If you have questions regarding this Statement, please contact us at:
- EMAIL: CCPAinquiry@hajoca.com
- PHONE: 877-432-4830, option 8
To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email or by contacting us using the information above.