COVID-19 Update from Hajoca and our Family of Businesses…
At Hajoca, the safety of our teammates, customers, and vendors is our top priority. We recognize the significant role our channel plays in protecting the health of the nation through the Plumbing, Mechanical, and HVAC Supply chain. Today we are living through a new reality with the emergence of the rapidly developing coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our goal is to ensure a safe environment for you and our teammates and support business continuity. We are taking action, in support of the guidance from the CDC, federal, state, and local authorities, to contain the spread and impact of the virus.
We’d like to share our action plan with you as we work through this challenge together, as outlined below.
Our Counters are Now TOUCHLESS.
To place your order, please call, text, fax, or use online web ordering. We can deliver your order or have it ready for you to pick up at will-call. Our locations are doing whatever it takes to serve our customers in a reduced touch or no-touch environment… from offering curb-side service, to creating make-shift drive-thru windows! Please contact your preferred location for details on how they are handling business during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We have suspended travel by our teammates. This includes all air travel and travel between areas of high-density population.
- We have implemented safety precautions as recommended by the CDC for any teammate who has potentially been exposed to a high-risk situation.
- We have canceled or postponed all non-essential business meetings and events until further notice.
- We have restricted the flow of non-essential visitors to our locations.
- We have implemented heightened safety and cleanliness standards in our customer-facing, high-touch areas, such as showrooms and counters.
- We have prepared contingency plans on how to support you with uninterrupted service in the event of temporary location closures.
- We have made an incremental investment in inventory to buffer temporary supply chain disruption.
- We remain committed to educating our teammates and customers regarding enhanced hygiene and preventive measures with the overriding theme being health and safety. We are learning together what Social Distancing means (e.g. 6-foot distance) and practicing this safety precaution.
- As recommended by the CDC, we are asking our teammates to use a warm greeting and a smile, instead of physical contact.
- We are encouraging the use of email, phone, will-call and our technology platform (Web and Mobile order entry) as much as possible to conduct business.
This is a dynamic situation. We will continue to monitor the changing landscape and communicate with you in a timely manner. We are here to support you with the commitment to your success and adherence to our core values that we have demonstrated since 1858. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your local Hajoca Sales Representative or Manager. Thank you for your confidence in Hajoca to continue to support your success through these challenging times.
Take care and be safe.